Via Remo Bertoncini
Castelfranco di Sotto
Note: Only the tower is visible from the street.
It is the only remaining original medieval tower (XIII century) with a pavilion roof and mullioned windows front and rear. Already in 1790 the tower was intended as a bell tower of the main church (Collegiate) and had the public clock. Still dominates the main entrance of the village, the Porta San Pietro a Vigesimo.