Villa Barasaglia – Gambini
Street R. Cap
San Lorenzo alle Corti-House
Note: now owned by the Gambino family, is open only from the outside.
Luxurious mansion, was built for the wedding of Teresa Barasaglia with Gherardo Gherardi Del Testa, occurred in 1818.
He was wanted by the bride’s father to excel accounts Di Lupo Parra, who in those years many were acquiring property in the Pisan.