Borgo di San Pietro Belvedere
San Pietro Belvedere-Capannoli
San Pietro Belvedere is the only part of the municipality, of great historical importance, which still reveals its mighty castle town of urban structure equipped with three walls.
The current majestic bell tower, built between 1881 and 1883, was erected on an existing tower that old, yet in 1789, was distinguished by its robust features and finished with battlements Ghibellines. In 1907 the bell tower was equipped with a clock.